CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket
Photobucket
pregnancy calendar

Saturday, October 10, 2009

follow me...

I started this blog so that family & friends who didn't have a myspace or facebook could keep up to date with our pregnancy and watch me grow. I hope you all enjoy.









At our last doctors appointment Friday, October 9th, 2009, we confirmed that the stubborn little thing is in fact a girl!! I know you are all very excited about that b/c we have a lot of boys! She weighs around 8 ounces and is 6 to 7 inches long! She is growing normal, looks normal, and has already flipped upside down to get ready for birth! Talk about planning ahead!! :-) Piper's heartbeat is 145, which is pretty low for a girl but I guess that goes to show you cannot go by wives tales! Our next doctors appointment is October 22nd at 4:15pm.