CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket
Photobucket
pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

19 Weeks!

Today we are 19 weeks pregnant with baby Piper Rae Biggers!!! One more week and we will be 5 months pregnant, can you believe it?! I sure can't! Never in a million years would I have thought that October 14th, 2009 at the age of 23, I would be almost 5 months pregnant. I always invisioned being pregnant with my first child around ages 25-27 but I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and we are going to get through all of this. As Brian constantly tells me "Ashlee, you should know by now that we always take the roads full of curves and bumps but somehow we always come out on top. This will pass too." :-) He says we compliment each other and he is correct, we do. I pick up his weaknesses and he picks up mine ... better yet, he helps me get through mine. My weakness seems to be stressing out over every little thing. I just feel like I've fought so hard over the past 11 years and I am waiting to reap the benefits whereas other people breeze on through life without a care in the world knowing that someone will be there to pick them up and get instant satisfaction.

I learn more and more everyday what I have always been told, which is, "life is tough" and I now wish I could take back all the times I wanted to grow up so badly! It's really not as great as you people made it seem :-/

Hope you guys have a great week! Keep your fingers crossed that I will be able to feel Piper one day soon!